Monday, June 2, 2008

Hello World!

I've been thinking of blogging for a long time. So finally after spending a million Saturday's vegging out on my couch, watching useless TV, I've decided to take the leap of faith and jump on the blogging bandwagon. I'm still not quite sure what I'm going to be blogging about - probably about me, myself and I - naturally! I am passionate about a lot of things but food (cooking and eating), reading, travelling, fitness and photography top my 100 passions list.

I live in vibrant Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am an expat. I've been here nearly a year now and work has kept me from making friends. I eat out A LOT!... probably much more than can be good for me. I can't be bothered to whip something up after a long day at work. On the weekends, I am more determined... but there's just so much going on - Lah! (as the Malaysians would say in exasperation!)

I'm hoping this blog will keep me on the path.... to what exactly???? hmmmm....

No comments: